Friday, July 24, 2009

new friend

wihiiii it was so unpredictable to be in my new school Binus International School Serpong. since 16th of July 2009, i was going to school for the students orientation day until 17th of July 2009, i was so uncomfortable in this school until tday, that i still cannot say if Binus is my school, i have not got the comfortable situation of it yet, because i have to making new friendsand have to do adaptation with another. it's being nice to have friends, but you know, maybe some other friends cannot have a connected conversation. but i have made a great effort so i can get new friends now, and i hope i can get a connected conversation, maybe i have this my new friends because my old friend, i don't know why is he getting a lot of new friends there?! I started study on 20th July 2009 and that's it the rest the day that i made new friends, but still when in that day i was being bored because ya, i've told you before, have to adaptation, i am not a great person for adapting. and sometimes while i was going to cantten with my new friends i go have not got an idea what should i ask or the topic that can make me and my new friend connect, hmmmbinus i hope that i can enjoy MY DAY in that school for three years later, and get a lot of friends there

No comments:

Post a Comment